The Quintuplex Plunger Pump K100000-5G: five cylinders without cavitation for high flow rates, ideal for fracking, descaling, and mining
Our K100000-5G high-pressure pump is an extremely powerful plunger pump with a maximum input power of 1000 kW. The beneficial five-cylinder (quintuplex) construction delivers multiple advantages. It can be operated without booster fluid, it also cancels out cavitation and discharge pulsation. Just like its smaller counterpart type K55000-5G it specializes in big scale jetting and hydraulic applications. Its main uses are big jetting and hydraulic operations.
The HD Quintuplex Plunger Pump K100000-5G is brilliant in large plants in the oil and gas industry and in the steel mill
Examples of that being its use as a high-end solution in mining and as a workhorse for water hydraulics, the steel industry, descaling and in the oil and gas industry. The safe non-stop operation is ensured by a force-fed lubrication and an oil cooler. It really is a high-end high-pressure solution.
- flow rate is based on 100 % volumetric efficiency and 20 °C ambient temperature
- min. inlet pressure depending on fluid medium
- speed range 10-100 % depending on rod force
- gear dynamically balanced
- gear with force-fed lubrication and oil cooling
- gear ratios i = 3,40 – 4,10 – 4,69 – 5,19 – 6,03
- also available to API 674, also vertical operation possible
- filtration up to 350 µm
- special medium such as sea water, glycol, methanol, oils, etc. on request