Extremely high flow rates with the high-pressure Quintuplex K150000-5G, ideal for fracking and descaling
Our K150000-5G high-pressure pump with its 1500 kW input power, is another extremely powerful representative out of our portfolio. Its five cylinders enable the pump to run without boosted fluid and it also runs entirely without cavitation. Its field of action are the bigger hydraulic tasks but also jetting. It is mostly used for descaling in the steel industry in non-stop operation.
Large hydraulic tasks are a optimal application area of the Quintuplex Plunger Pump K150000-5G
Another field of frequent application is the oil and gas industry. It operates with a forced-fed oil lubrication and an oil cooler, resulting in a very strong and save performance during continuous operation.
- flow rate is based on 100 % volumetric efficiency and 20 °C ambient temperature
- min. inlet pressure depending on fluid medium
- speed range 0-100 % depending on rod force
- crankshaft dynamically balanced
- gear with external force-fed lubrication and oil cooling
- external gear ratio on request e.g. i = 4,76; 5,72 ; 6,3
- also available to API 674
- horizontal operation
- special medium such as sea water, glycol, methanol, oils, etc. on request