The Triplex Plunger Pump K11000-3G: cleaning in intermitted operation, process industry but also continuous operation
Our K11000-3G is a powerful 110 kW pump which is mostly chosen for intermitted operations. The reason for that being its lubrication by immersion and not having force-fed lubrication.
None the less can it be operated continuously (at 110 kW), reason for that being its robustness. Most of our sold units are used for jetting, industrial cleaning and by the process industry all around the world.
The flexibility of the K11000-3G is founded in the modular system of KAMAT
Again, it is the flexible and reliable construction giving it that winning edge: due to its modular construction system it can be serviced without the need for disassembly or powerlifts as for example by changing the conversion kits.
And, just like any other of our pumps, it is ATEX compliant.
- flow rate is based on 100 % volumetric efficiency and 20 °C ambient temperature
- min. inlet pressure depending on fluid medium
- speed range 10-100 % depending on rod force
- gear dynamically balanced
- gear with splash lubrication
- standard gear ratios i = 3,00 – 3,14 – 3,39 – 3,76 – 4,13 – 4,50 – 4,93
- also available to API 674
- special medium such as sea water, glycol, methanol, oils, etc. on request