The Triplex Plunger Pump K18000-3G for big scale industrial cleaning, load-cycling installations and de-scaling
Our K18000-3G is equipped with force-fed lubrication, making it the perfect tool for continuous deployment. Its homeground is the area of industrial cleaning and jetting in general and presenting itself with even greater potential for large ship surfaces when paired with our magnet crawler (ship hull crawler) out of our Gekko series.
High performance with 180 kW with small high-pressure pump size
Its distinguishing characteristic from its little brother the K11000-3G is its increased input power resulting in much more output power. It is chosen when a pump with exceptional power but without the big body of our K25000-3G is needed. It is a very powerful, very compact and reliable displacement pump. The KAMAT modular system with all its advantages is also used in the high-pressure triplex plunger pump K18000-3G: Low-maintenance pump heads and conversion kits for different requirements as well as few components for reliability and easy service are the keywords here.
- flow rate is based on 100 % volumetric efficiency and 20 °C ambient temperature
- min. inlet pressure depending on fluid medium
- speed range 10-100 % depending on rod force
- gear dynamically balanced
- gear with force-fed lubrication (> 130 kW with oil cooler)
- Standard gear ratios i = 3,00 – 3,14 – 3,39 – 3,76 – 4,13 – 4,50 – 4,93
- also available to API 674, also vertical operation possible
- special medium e.g. sea water, glycol, methanol, oils, etc. on request